The very important aspect of every house are its windows whether it is a new construction or restoration of an old house, therefore the right choice of them is certainly important.
- PVC joinery is long-lasting and functional in terms of the basic requirements it has to fulfill.
- The PVC joinery is easy to maintain and, therefore, it is economical.
- Maintenance practically does not exist (only wiping with a damp cloth) as opposed to wood and metal joinery that need to be sanded, painted, and the like.
- PVC joinery painting is not required.
- PVC joinery does not rust and does not rot and no additional protection is required.
- There is no deformation, the joinery is durable.
- PVC joinery is, by its compositionj the so-called self-extinguishing material.
- PVC joinery provides excellent thermal and sound insulation with the proper choice of profiles and glass.
- PVC joinery easily fits into every home, business premises, institutions and it is easy to install.
- It should be pointed out that PVC joinery is very resistant to various atmospheric influences, cold, humidity, heat, precipitation, wind gusts and squalls and the like.
- Aluminium joinery meets high standards and market demands.
- Aluminium profiles with their strength ensure the stability of the built-in elements.
- Alu joinery provides thermal and sound insulation.
- Aluminum is lighter than other materials so it can be used for the production of joinery and portals of larger dimensions.
- It is suitable for use in areas with high temperatures and constant influence of the sunrays.
- One of the main advantages of aluminium joinery is that it shows high resistance to atmospheric influences.
- It is easy to maintain.